! ! ! Time Alone
Waters deep, like the ocean’s blue,
Tears I cry, are all for you.
Passion burns, raging fire remains,
from searing hot to cold and back again.
To know your kiss, your warm sweet breath,
your eyes, your smile, your soft caress.
Our pounding hearts and bodies weak,
emotions driving the love we seek.
Each day without, ends both high and low,
I lay alone at night and yet you fill my soul.
Many scenes of us are etched within my mind,
Waiting arms, first kiss, a date, wine ‘n dine.
Holding hands, to dance, to laugh, our minds as one,
Sharing all these moments, making love to the rising sun.
I know this day is our first in a life between us two,
and from here I make this undying promise for you.
Inner Whispers's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (! ! ! Time Alone by Inner Whispers )
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.48, Monk E. Biz
- Pysch essay 1, imani halley
- Recollections, SALINI NAIR
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.47, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.46, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.45, Monk E. Biz
- A Poets View Of Modern Life, Yohan Confectioner
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.44, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.43, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ v.42, Monk E. Biz
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)