How do I imagine living in a silent world?
To never hear music or laughter or even crying
To never hear my mom call me her sweetie-be or to hear her say I love you
To never hear someone say happy birthday or even just a pain old hey
To see and feel and taste but never hear the beauties of this world
How do I imagine living in a silent world……a blind world?
How do I imagine living in a silent world….I can’t?
Joi Till's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Silent World by Joi Till )
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(21 November 1844 – 19 July 1926)