How do I imagine living in a silent world?
To never hear music or laughter or even crying
To never hear my mom call me her sweetie-be or to hear her say I love you
To never hear someone say happy birthday or even just a pain old hey
To see and feel and taste but never hear the beauties of this world
How do I imagine living in a silent world……a blind world?
How do I imagine living in a silent world….I can’t?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Silent World by Joi Till )
- Highway of Holiness, Terrance Tracy
- Hey Big Guy, My Kindred Soul, Noah Body
- COPLA 112 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- is happening the Is, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- What you will get, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The basic ideas Turned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- He feigned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The echoes plained, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Still here Still here?, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I, the Poet-Seer, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)