Six Silent Tears
Last night before I went to bed,
thoughts of you filled my head.
Though I have not cried like this in many years,
onto my pillow fell six silent tears.
The first was for your smile that I miss,
and the taste of your tender lips that I long to kiss.
The second was for your angel face,
and thoughts of your warm, loving embrace.
The third came as no surprise,
as I thought of your beautiful, bright, loving eyes.
After this, the fourth came rolling,
Instead of my pillow, it is you I should be holding.
The fifth came for one reason alaone,
I felt my love for you was not fully shown.
I really miss you, my love, my dear....
there just fell my sixth tear.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Six Silent Tears by Lisa Matthews )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Acceptable Efforts, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Love so Tender Love so Mild~~~, Monk E. Biz
- On Light, Jack Dikian
- Am I Alone, Lore Me34
- "Twist these Big Tits Purple", Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -66, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma