Sleepless nights, sleepless nights,
Bed, why aren't thy comfy tonight?
Please bring me some sleeping delight
For fatigue I wish not to fight.
Off are all my little night lights,
Nowhere in here, is it still bright!
Sleepless nights, you, I shall fight will all my might!
So please sleepless nights, go away alright.
Shertao Vang's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sleepless Nights by Shertao Vang )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer
- आंनि देरा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Oh Israel, Michael Shutt
- Paper publisher, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- We Lost Our Run, Rites Ghosh
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah
- For Carl Harrison (My Life Long Friend), Dave Alan Walker
- Hyenas And Vultures, John Ugolo Umah