saint cynosure ( Ken Bennight )
Slippery when Read
Splatters on the screen I see,
the letters stay but dry.
I'm pounding out the puddles,
on my keyboard from my eyes.
the S is oh so slippery,
the T's a little slick.
and when I try to backspace,
I slide right off of it.
I'm crying out the alphabet,
I'm pouring out the letters.
Slippery when read will be title,
saint cynosure ( Ken Bennight )'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Slippery when Read by saint cynosure ( Ken Bennight ) )
- Sips through lips, Aftab Alam
- The Mature Woman 2, Tex T Sarnie
- Invitation for Re - Opening Ceremony!, sisirachandra vaduge
- Unbarreled Gun, Edwin Cordero
- Thread of thought, Roann Mendriq
- Baking Bread, Roann Mendriq
- Completion, White Lily
- Tears, Michael McParland
- Spin of a coin, Tribhawan Kaul
- Knowing Fragments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(6 January 1878 – 22 July 1967)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)