Smile, smile please.
I know you are alive.
And I know the dead man
If you are in pleasure
And in peace, smile,
If you are in sad
And in sorrow
Then also smile, smile please
And throw out all sadness.
You are only here to smile,
Smile, please smile.
Your dog cannot smile
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Smile please by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Rape, gajanan mishra
- In the End, Gandhi and King Were Murdered, Lawrence Beck
- Love's labor lost, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- mens sana in corpore sano -a healthy mi.., Sadiqullah Khan
- Do not leave us, Sadiqullah Khan
- Regal Grace, Sadiqullah Khan
- Another Lesson Learned, Danielle Mari Nidea
- A Birthday Wish, Adonis Enricuso
- What Why When.......Its Gone Wrong?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Envy, Nassy Fesharaki