Smile – the light in your window
Infant smiles reminding a rose
A child smiles to become close
Naughty boys smile and doze
We smile for a photo’s pose.
A teenager smiles to attract
A dreamer smiles to enact
A beggar smiles to please
We smile for mental release.
A villain smiles to attack
A protector smiles with knack
A director smiles for success
All of us smile to express.
An old man smiles with love
Doctor smiles using a glove
Nurse smiles with patience
We smile with prominence.
Some smiles are very natural
Some of them are artificial
Every smile is very essential
Let’s smile to look beautiful.
Setaluri Padma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Smile – the light in your window by Setaluri Padma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Man Of His Word, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Man I Like, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Road Builder, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Monument Of Kindness, Edgar Albert Guest
- Seduce You For The Night, Holly Heron
- I'll Never Be Rich, Edgar Albert Guest
- For The Living, Edgar Albert Guest
- Give Me What You Can, Holly Heron
- Conor's Kid, B.. Alexander
- The journey, Eric Bult