Anthony Edmond John
Snow White's Synergy
There is this thing burning within My Teeth...
Like two atoms of What you know best and three electrons of impurities...
This is a synergic alliance of good souls and three numbskulls your father called 'My faithful germs'...
To Quell this uproar what energy shall thy gums use...
What anti-virus/anti-bacterial energies shall combine to wrestle sugars and acrid malts...
This is what Angel Dentist spoke from behind his four inches thick binocularic spectacles...
This God forsaken pain shoots up my spine like the Take-off of Apollos and their manned Trips...
Aspirin becomes that much needed Solar Powered Enviromental relief...
His words sounded like...
Enlist the Army of Strong Toothed Brushes and a retinue of Tooth P-A-S-T-E-S
They shall engage in a twice a day or more drill...
They will engage the evil hoarde of Evil residing In those toothy white mountains to an armaggeddon of Rebirth...
To Herald the civilization of Toothy technological advancement this Wars must be fought...
Mint and Fluoride will head your rear battalions...
Your Gums will be your Fort of defense and attack launch...
To Generate accurate signals to the brain-chambers...
Thy mouthed energy room must first engage in this Synergic renaissance...
Those Horns of battle resound from whose China Walls.
Anthony Edmond John's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Snow White's Synergy by Anthony Edmond John )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(31 March 1934 – 31 May 2009)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
- Deepavu Ninnade.. Gaaliyu Ninnade.., K. S. Narasimhaswamy
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Old Age, Leong Ming Loong
- Waiting for the Starlight Express, Stephen Brian Brady
- The Fifth Day of Christmas, Mark Hamilton
- No man's land., RAJ VIKRAM
- Kissing, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Romantic Heroine, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Theatre of The Absurd (III), Bijay Kant Dubey
- On My Songs, Luo Zhihai
- There Is A Time When One Forces Oneself .., Shalom Freedman
- Lament to the Full Moon, Geoffrey Fafard