In this cold snap of spring
Delicate snowdrops ring.
They pierce the frigid earth
At January's end to March's birth,
Spreading petals of pure white
To the naked eye such a delight.
From woodland to roadside verge
Delicate flowers start to emerge.
With the yellow wild daffodil
They create such a thrill.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Snowdrop by David Wood )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- OUT OF DAYS' BELLIES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- It is better to write a poem, gajanan mishra
- Years are fine, Cigeng Zhang
- Mother, Benhardi Dicka
- I Belong To You, Asma Riaz Khan
- Patience, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- SAYING ONE'S PRAYERS PEACEFULLY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Talk to me and win, gajanan mishra
- Creators, Midnights Voice
- Without You..! ! !, Asma Riaz Khan