Hardik Vaidya Poems
- Saptapadee - Gujarati Poem - E...
- 1 2 3 4 New Nu...
- Let's Bin The Cliche On Womens... It is time to bin an old ...
- Creativity / Being Original What is being creative? Nature ...
- Dignity Of A Better Lover A Po...
- Ram Navami - Birthday Of Lord ... He (oh) Ram, He (oh) ...
- Squeaking Wheel Gets The Oil I have never understood this ...
The geography of my biography is under constant creation and erosion. Geography gives way to geology. Sedimentary rocks of my life on being chiseled reveal fossils, Dinosaurs come alive. Out crops the world of ferns, where no flowers bloomed because none had evolved. Soon jumps life from the oceans to land, it stops crawling starts running, stops running starts walking, learns the power of ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Saptapadee - Gujarati Poem - English Translation
Dariyaa ne kinaare nadee samee,
Halave halave, vahyaan taa kadee.
Taraa, ane maraa pagalaaonee,
Na bhoolyoon nabh, Na bhulee zameen.
Taraan paglaan aagal, maraan paachal,
Aapnee sambhog nee sabhyataa hatee anokhee.
Shamanaa taraan maree padachaap ne chereee ugyaan,
Megha ne harafee, kshitij ne laanghee gayaan,
Phutee niklyaa Taree aankhon mahee,
Kudrat Naa lajawaab jazeera,
Parodhiyaa nee paankho Dharee,
Tara chumban mane sparsheee gayaan,
Nabh tyaar thee tuteee padyoon che,
Megha shoonya banee, phool Varshee rahyoon ...