so madly in love with u
wont some1 cure my disease,
some1 put my mind on ease.
stop this heart from panicing,
stop my legs from turning to jelly and aching.
i want to break out and scream this feeling i feel,
wont some1 pinch me so i know this here is real.
i dont know what to do,
im so madly in love with u.
wont some1 stop me from being breathless,
stop me from being speechless.
stop me from thinking of u 24/7,
remind me some1 that im on earth not heaven.
i feel like im in paradise
when i look deep in your eyes
i dont know if you feel like this 2
but all i know is im so madly in love with u.
kiara o'connell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (so madly in love with u by kiara o'connell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Stream Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is mission, hasmukh amathalal
- I am like myself..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Yesterday was, hasmukh amathalal
- Enchanted Moon, Regina Riddle
- Rain, Regina Riddle
- Life shall not, hasmukh amathalal
- Bereft, Natalie Evans
- O You And Go Seeing The Face, The Face D.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- One and the only one, Aftab Alam