Soft Green Leaves Appear On Each Tree
Soft green leaves appear on each tree
with the promise
that spring is coming again.
for the first spring rain
to let drops fall
for seeds to sprout
with beautiful flowers.
Softly the drops fall on the ground
full of the promise of new life,
with the excitement
of the season that is changing.
Butterflies flutter from flower to flower
as if they know that spring is in the air,
and peach blossom confirm
what the universe has know for a long time.
Daleen Enslinstrydom's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Soft Green Leaves Appear On Each Tree by Daleen Enslinstrydom )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- OUR STREETS شوارعنا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Cure For Winter Blues, Doris Beaulieu
- Tractor Pulls (Poem), Doris Beaulieu
- What It Would Take, David Whalen
- ASHES IN THE EYES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- الجناس, Abdullah alHemaidy
- world, Samuel Temidayo
- A Carl Andre Sampler, Paul Geiger
- OUR FALLEN LEAVES اوراقنا المتساقطة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Nothing to my sleep!, Gedion Onyango