Soft Green Leaves Appear On Each Tree
Soft green leaves appear on each tree
with the promise
that spring is coming again.
for the first spring rain
to let drops fall
for seeds to sprout
with beautiful flowers.
Softly the drops fall on the ground
full of the promise of new life,
with the excitement
of the season that is changing.
Butterflies flutter from flower to flower
as if they know that spring is in the air,
and peach blossom confirm
what the universe has know for a long time.
Daleen Enslinstrydom's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Soft Green Leaves Appear On Each Tree by Daleen Enslinstrydom )
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Triku II, Steve Kittell
- Hurly-Burly هرج و مرج, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- INCINERATED, Satish Verma
- Power absolute, Murtaza Micky Yusuf