Is It Poetry
some come again around a door
Why this is not even the door they know when they
come around a door.The look is never
different when they come around a door maybe
the mood has changed a little, when they open the door.
I just don't know.When you come around a door
how do you act.Some times, real excited, if we do,
can you, will you, then come back again around a door?
Times are strange, time grows short, again this fancy coat with tie
around my throat, seen this way a different day to come around a door.
The door is worn for all to see.you come around a door to be seen
inside a frame, untamed the door is what you are to see, when you come around a door.Around this door you find a lite, to help you find your way about the door when lite has flown.Come around a door again, I ask you now again, front or back this door you own.
The morrow here to be unsaid, as was the night before this door you came around again.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (some come again around a door by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Happy Teacher's Day,2014, India, Dr John Celes
- Established To Accept, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I Feel So Stupid, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Thatch and Kilimanjaro, lee fones
- GAZA'S TRIUMPH IS EVERYONE'S انتصار غزة .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- How, George Egba
- I Called Out To Love, Lora Colon
- Pages Of Unlimited Potential, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Woman, callum marvin
- Interior Light Shining, RoseAnn V. Shawiak