by Alex Lewis
Alone and Together met one day.
Alone made some friends, if you may.
Alone) is together(is together.
Alone's new friends are some Hims and Hers.
Alone and Together separated one day.
Together was alone, by the bay.
Alone) is together(is alone
The same difference is shown.
Alex Lewis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (some(no) bodies by Alex Lewis )
- NOT FAR OFF: A NEW BEGINNING, M.J Donnchadh
- Intoxicated Heart, Gianni Pansensoy
- From Adam, Gert Strydom
- Albino, Gert Strydom
- A Word, a Relationship Translation of Kh.., Akhtar Jawad
- Mi Still Chat It, Tyrone Gayle
- Midnight Flatulance, David Cadywold
- Vindictive Vaginas, Gianni Pansensoy
- love pains, bikram baniya
- At destruction, hasmukh amathalal