R. K. Hart
Some Say I Deserve Her.
Some say I deserve her, I say mirth,
You see I feel such a lack of worth.
Her veins are full of grace,
Yet vanity is without trace.
Yet as for myself I so lack,
With such pride and vanity on my back.
I stagger spiritually under such weight,
Upon me my pollutants have arrayed.
But she walks in a glorious ray of light,
With heavenly thoughts always in sight.
It seems God always has her ear,
About her day she keeps the Lord near.
Wisdom is her watch word,
From her lips, the unkind is never heard.
So the question remains am I deserving,
I know not, but I love her without swerving.
R. K. Hart 29/1/2013
R. K. Hart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Some Say I Deserve Her. by R. K. Hart )
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery