Some Things 2
Some things get better with change
while others only get worse.
With some changes
a bad element move in
and spoils it for everyone.
Some things grow at a slow rate,
while others grow too fast.
Those that grow slowly
seem more pleasurable
than those that swell overnight.
Some things need to change,
while others really don’t.
When change happens
to the things that don’t
it looses its personality.
6 September 2008
David Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Some Things 2 by David Harris )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Buckeye Fever Sweeping Terror Over Thier.., Michael McParland
- A Witness, Abraham Sutzkever
- Canonical, Naveed Khalid
- Brooding, Michael McParland
- In The Bliss..., John Ugolo Umah
- Breathing Space, Michael McParland
- Breaking Free, Michael McParland
- Brand New Start, Michael McParland
- Another One, John Ugolo Umah
- Blackness, Michael McParland