Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Sometimes behind the cloud,
You hide like the invisible Sun,
Sometimes behind the horizon,
For something, your mind runs,
And sometimes after day’s toil,
Your soul rises from the coil,
And love germinates from your soil.
Sometimes like an elephant you rise above,
The street dogs barks,
And your senses never catch any envious look,
And nothing of gross tongue’s harks!
Sometimes, you see your mind suspended,
In the havoc of accident and deaths of your friends,
Or the betrayal of your long preserved faith,
Or the gay customs of paper-roses,
And the ghostly masquerades Times- orgy.
Sometimes placed in psychic-slaughter -house,
You recount your nurse, mother, and priest,
Forget to compare your fellow comrades, and forest beasts.
Sometime you question your some time’s cause,
The useless slavery to Illusion’s rose
Why you a bull, with reason’s pull,
Bear chance, and accidents’ yoke.
Sometimes finding no life’s rimes,
You patch and sum up all tour sometimes,
The faded bubbles, of your joy and troubles,
That encircles your departing rings!
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sometimes by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Down to Earth, moez meftah
- Away she went, moez meftah
- I Need A Reason To Live Your Dream, Asma Riaz Khan
- tera didar wo, Yashvardhan Goel
- My bloody heart!, Vinaya Joseph
- Cobwebs, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Gifts of Aging, Liilia Talts Morrison
- You Will...! ! !, Asma Riaz Khan
- Anjani Si Shikayat, Yashvardhan Goel
- Police station, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK