Dorian Petersen Potter
Sometimes (Free Style)
Sometimes I believe that problems will dissapear,
Sometimes I refuse to think that they're here,
Some many things are so hard for me to bear,
Sometimes I can't seem to stop all my tears.
Sometimes facing life takes so much effort on my part,
Sometimes there are too many things in my mind,
Some things are so confused and don't know what to do,
I try to find solutions and an answer of some kind.
But I believe and hope against all the worse and the odds,
Some many things are a little too much for me I just know,
But then I just try my best, not just close my eyes and nod,
Give all my problems to the Lord, and let in me His love just flow.
Life is never easy no matter what I think or do, but I love God everyday,
I just want to live in God's love and follow Him for the rest of my days.
Dorian Petersen Potter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sometimes (Free Style) by Dorian Petersen Potter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Molecules Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bond exists, hasmukh amathalal
- Deliverance, JRose Sanders
- Only answer, hasmukh amathalal
- Mirrored Past, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- insert emotion here, Mandolyn ...
- Prince Johnson's Cannibalism, Richard Thripp
- Rain Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- THE BEATLES' MEDICAL PROBLEMS, Richard Thripp
- The black color, hasmukh amathalal