Son and Sun
The sun, oh how it does shine brightly.
The Son, how bravely he stands alone.
The Son, oh how he touch life lightly.
The sun, how it does bring us home.
Glide home sun, glide home.
Ride home Son, ride home.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Son and Sun by Anthony O'Connor )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Arise And Participate, THOMAS TEMBO
- His touch, hasmukh amathalal
- Suicide, Breanna Elwin
- We Shall Over Come, Ronjoy Brahma
- Untitled 6, Breanna Elwin
- Vampire Lover, Breanna Elwin
- The Directory of Unpublished Poets, mary douglas
- You Cannot See, Breanna Elwin
- The Rose Tender, Ravi Joshi
- The Fish, Bhaskar Rabha