Son and Sun
The sun, oh how it does shine brightly.
The Son, how bravely he stands alone.
The Son, oh how he touch life lightly.
The sun, how it does bring us home.
Glide home sun, glide home.
Ride home Son, ride home.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Son and Sun by Anthony O'Connor )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- In deep, hasmukh amathalal
- Truth is supreme, gajanan mishra
- Photograph from September 11, Wislawa Szymborska
- A stain..., GRANT FRASER
- buzz be what?, Mandolyn ...
- The Cat, Novica Tadić
- Singing in the Shower, Joan Goodwin
- Pappou Elia's Poem - A More Literal Tran.., Elia Michael
- Night Sonnet, Novica Tadić
- Asperger's is not a curse - it is just a.., Richard Allen Beevor