Dr John Celes
Song to Grandpa on his Birthday
You are seventy-five,
Going on seventy-six!
Grandpa, ’tis time to rest.
Better avoid the scooty
Don’t you ev’r trip or fall!
You are quite aged,
Not young now;
Don’t do the things
Your bones are weaker,
Heart is much bigger;
You must just walk not run!
All will be fine if you just pray;
Let youngsters have their say;
Take care of your health,
And not your wealth;
God is your friend and way!
Copyright by Dr John Celes 18-1-2009
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Song to Grandpa on his Birthday by Dr John Celes )
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver