Dr John Celes
Sonnet: Heaven Is For All Good men
God's Salvation is meant for all mankind;
'Tis not the right of any one great clan;
The Heathens too from Nature, God's code, bind,
Thus, God will be revealed to every man.
Each one gets judged according to his ken;
And so, God's judgment is the best and just;
His Mercy is for sinners and all men;
What love God shows to men he made from dust.
We know of God thro' something we call 'Faith';
God makes Him known in ways umptine, with ease;
The saved aren't just ones who well Creed sayeth;
All men can realize God's mental peace.
God made all men; Heaven awaits all souls;
Nevertheless, God gives each man new roles.
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sonnet: Heaven Is For All Good men by Dr John Celes )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra
- When I Was A Birch Tree, Richard Provencher
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz