Every time I thought about him my heart was torn to shreds,
My eyes repeatedly shed tears of sorrow.
I thought of hurting others so that I could feel alive.
But it didn't happen, my heart crumbled,
I didn't wish to be touched by anyone....
I did not want your pity, or your sympathy.
Encased in ice, with many opened wounds, my heart, even now,
Never to be seen, or touched by the living......or the dead.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sore Memories by Dark Blood )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- By the River, Emmanuel George Cefai
- As many nights were, Emmanuel George Cefai
- In the night You smile, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Marking Time, Gillian Commerford
- Hurting, Silke Kaiser
- The Whine Of Bad Habits, Richard Provencher
- Mirror, piumi wijenayake
- A Violent Society, Gillian Commerford
- No terror, gajanan mishra
- Anti-social, Gillian Commerford