PARTHA SARATHI PAUL (29-06-1976 / Guskara-Burdwan)
sad at the very pathetic plight!
just in morning comes twilight!
la martinere fellow, a pupil bright;
gifted qualities raised him to height
novice yet wrote poems very nice
tender emotion turned fatal vice.
ﬁngers drew well pictures cocktail
strummed strings in tune amidst all. turmoil.
highly proud parents‘ very gleaming eyes
long cherished only son outdid ‘the butterﬂies‘.
nurtured ambition set on a right mission
destiny spoiled the sport with ordained destination
dejected at failure though bent on creation
half-way rejected himself out of frustration.
drowned to death in placid still water
left a black mark as his mettle did falter.
my dear sonny, one selﬁsh turned funny;
your sinful folly deﬁled the soul holy.
who will wipe now big tear drops?
‘cynical clock’ ticks; mad world hops!
Poet Other Poems
- ' All Is Not Lost ' -new-
- 100 Years Later...
- 7th International Poetry fest-2014 and t... -new-
- A Black Demon
- A Body That Observes Austerity...
- a desire of any poet.
- A Drooping Cherub and A Desperate Mother
- A Fırm Cradle In A Faır Heart
- A Letter To My Heart
- A Pair Of Unique Parallel Lines -new-
- A Phenomenal Plunge.....
- A Poem On A Cancerous Shame...
- A Poet Has Nothing To Lose!
- A Poetical Scenery
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.