Every second I spend with you
Really is a dream come true.
When I'm with you I feel so free
I truly am as happy as can be.
When I see you my heart races
I could spot you in a million faces.
I cherish the words from you
Telling me your love is true.
My life without you would be a mess
I would be in total distress.
So I'm sending you this to say
I love you more with every day.
Soul mates we are forever and ever
Marching through life together
Until our life here on earth is done
Our two hearts will beat as one.
hammadh zareer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Soul Mates by hammadh zareer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Question of the Metaphysical Squirrel, Eugene Levich
- She Met Three Interesting People In The .., Toshie Nohara
- Aketay Imetay, D.L. Aceves
- Celestial Musings, Chris Running Bear
- Fairy Tale Of Magical Worlds, Chris Running Bear
- At my door, hasmukh amathalal
- Imagination but real, Mashiur Rahman
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul