Light of inspiration rise
in your soul while pain of struggle
comes in a form of disguise.
A serene light shines for all to see
with a deeper level of emotion
that diffuses the turmoil within our lives.
No man at times can reach
its final point of determination,
of their spiritual destination.
Searching persistently for inner
spiritual growth that does not have a beginning
or an ending.
Rather there is a behavioral condition which embodies
our human thoughts and feelings
manifestations from our physical being.
For the soul connects to
metaphysical thoughts that consist of one’s
This is the reality
of our mental Soulality.
(c) By Naomi Johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Soulality by Naomi Johnson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A song of a real dream!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Face in the Passing Train, David Lewis Paget
- Awareness of the Truth (Section 36 of Th.., rajendran muthiah
- The Poetic Art & Craft of O.N.Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- WISDOM, LOVE & TRUST, Tom Zart
- stillness and stomping lightly, Mandolyn ...
- Time And Season, Johnny Goyena
- Honesty, Tony Adah
- Child Of The Rainforest, Denis Martindale
- Cooling Off Time..., Denis Martindale