Light of inspiration rise
in your soul while pain of struggle
comes in a form of disguise.
A serene light shines for all to see
with a deeper level of emotion
that diffuses the turmoil within our lives.
No man at times can reach
its final point of determination,
of their spiritual destination.
Searching persistently for inner
spiritual growth that does not have a beginning
or an ending.
Rather there is a behavioral condition which embodies
our human thoughts and feelings
manifestations from our physical being.
For the soul connects to
metaphysical thoughts that consist of one’s
This is the reality
of our mental Soulality.
(c) By Naomi Johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Soulality by Naomi Johnson )
- Shrine To Beauty, Margaret Alice Second
- My thoughts amid choas, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Am Alive, Akhtar Jawad
- O My Songs, Madhav Sarkunde
- Detester's haste, Hamisi Miriti
- Masibonisane, senzokhaya umhayi
- namhlanje usuku olukhulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- okuhle, senzokhaya umhayi
- babies and dogs, oskar hansen
- God Could be Never Wrong, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos