Naomi Johnson Poems
- Interracial Love Interracial Love I found love not within ...
- The Strength Of A Woman The strength of a woman is her ...
- My Black Is Beautiful 1 (Woman... From the diversity of my ...
- Don'T Judge The Color Of My Sk... Don't Judge the Color of My ...
- The Strength Of A Man The strength of a man is his arms ...
- A Woman Is Like A Rose Softly smooth gentle to the eye. Oh, ...
- My Black Is Beautiful (Man) My Black Is Beautiful and it ...
About the Author
Naomi Johnson was born in Newark and raised in East
Orange, New Jersey. She is the youngest daughter of Mamie Timmons and the late Fred Johnson. Naomi has two sisters living and one brother who passed away.
She attended the Newark and East Orange school district. After graduated from high school, Naomi went on to college; to receive her A.S. degree in ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Naomi Johnson
I found love not within my race
but in another ethnic place
who put a shine of love upon my face.
The love we share does not define the color of our skin
it‘s an emotional love that was created from within.
Our hearts have been filled with lasting emotion from
the Creator above this allows us to see unconditional
I would not have found a mate
like you being exceptionally great.
I am glad we did not allow the racist hate
to separate our minds
for we have created a special bind.
We are an idol that exemplifies ...