Naomi Johnson Poems
- The Strength Of A Woman The strength of a woman is her ...
- Interracial Love Interracial Love I found love not within ...
- My Black Is Beautiful 1 (Woman... From the diversity of my ...
- Don'T Judge The Color Of My Sk... Don't Judge the Color of My ...
- The Strength Of A Man The strength of a man is his arms ...
- A Woman Is Like A Rose Softly smooth gentle to the eye. Oh, ...
- Lost Within You Lost within You I envision
About the Author
Naomi Johnson was born in Newark and raised in East
Orange, New Jersey. She is the youngest daughter of Mamie Timmons and the late Fred Johnson. Naomi has two sisters living and one brother who passed away.
She attended the Newark and East Orange school district. After graduated from high school, Naomi went on to college; to receive her A.S. degree in ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Naomi Johnson
The Strength Of A Woman
The strength of a woman is her kindhearted ways
that she forever displays.
It's her loving confident smile that takes you to the
highest place with the glimpse of determination
shone upon her face.
The strength of a woman is the amazing ability to
withstand pain bring a life in this world even if the
man does not want to entertain.
It's the ability to raise her child on her own when
the man left her all alone to support them until they
The strength of a woman is the intrinsic style
to protect like a child without being ...