I found love not within my race
but in another ethnic place
who put a shine of love upon my face.
The love we share does not define the color of our skin
it‘s an emotional love that was created from within.
Our hearts have been filled with lasting emotion from
the Creator above this allows us to see unconditional
I would not have found a mate
like you being exceptionally great.
I am glad we did not allow the racist hate
to separate our minds
for we have created a special bind.
We are an idol that exemplifies a love that has no
limitations or stagnation.
Whenever we hold each other close
our hearts exchange warm affection.
That gives us a strong love connection
we have for one another which is a wonderful treasure
of lasting pleasure.
I am pleased that we are together
and our love will be forever.
Naomi Johnson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Interracial Love by Naomi Johnson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blessing of Begetting Children (Section7.., rajendran muthiah
- Animal rights., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- O Fanantic, I Can Se It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- This Is India, Here A Village Fool Can A.., Bijay Kant Dubey