I found love not within my race
but in another ethnic place
who put a shine of love upon my face.
The love we share does not define the color of our skin
it‘s an emotional love that was created from within.
Our hearts have been filled with lasting emotion from
the Creator above this allows us to see unconditional
I would not have found a mate
like you being exceptionally great.
I am glad we did not allow the racist hate
to separate our minds
for we have created a special bind.
We are an idol that exemplifies a love that has no
limitations or stagnation.
Whenever we hold each other close
our hearts exchange warm affection.
That gives us a strong love connection
we have for one another which is a wonderful treasure
of lasting pleasure.
I am pleased that we are together
and our love will be forever.
Naomi Johnson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Interracial Love by Naomi Johnson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Uddan, binod bastola
- Sheep, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Words Justified or Words Condemed, Terrance Tracy
- He Said, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Unknown, dhia abada
- Time is fixed, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- A Tea Plucker In Sri Lanka, Dilantha Gunawardana
- My Name is Humanity, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Hey Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- যদি ভুলে যাও আমায়, Rezwan Mortuza