Mark Anthony Mendoza
You may be surprise how I know most of the things you do
How could I read your mind, how could I see beyond you.
It's not magic or tricks my girl.. maybe if we look beyond
Maybe it's the what they call 'soulmate'
Too early to notice, too early to conclude
But all the signs are pointing in that direction
How could you explain why we both like same things
Why we do things alike, why we think the same...
If it's coincidence then why too much...
What if we believe it is really the so called 'soulmate'
Could you see what my vision is telling me
Then just close your eyes and look inside your heart
Maybe then you'll see the vision i'm telling you
And once again the color of love will shine
But all of this maybe are too soon.. the road is just starting to be one
The light has just turn into green, the lap still count as one..
But no matter how far the race is, how many laps there is..
Still i'll take the race and believe it is what they call 'Soulmate'
Mark Anthony Mendoza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (soulmate by Mark Anthony Mendoza )
- When my love states that she is futile..., Saheb Mohapatra
- Sink and feel, SALINI NAIR
- Birthday Years, Greta Bellamacina
- When Hope Becomes A Prayer, Savita Tyagi
- So the Ancients say...., Savita Tyagi
- Thank and wish, hasmukh amathalal
- Goodbye The Day, Pijush Biswas
- ~Oneness ~, Aftab Alam
- Random Thought lX, Savita Tyagi
- The Little Robin Flew, Rohan Nath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- America the Beautiful, Katharine Lee Bates
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)