Mark Anthony Mendoza
You may be surprise how I know most of the things you do
How could I read your mind, how could I see beyond you.
It's not magic or tricks my girl.. maybe if we look beyond
Maybe it's the what they call 'soulmate'
Too early to notice, too early to conclude
But all the signs are pointing in that direction
How could you explain why we both like same things
Why we do things alike, why we think the same...
If it's coincidence then why too much...
What if we believe it is really the so called 'soulmate'
Could you see what my vision is telling me
Then just close your eyes and look inside your heart
Maybe then you'll see the vision i'm telling you
And once again the color of love will shine
But all of this maybe are too soon.. the road is just starting to be one
The light has just turn into green, the lap still count as one..
But no matter how far the race is, how many laps there is..
Still i'll take the race and believe it is what they call 'Soulmate'
Mark Anthony Mendoza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (soulmate by Mark Anthony Mendoza )
- I stashed my life, Aftab Alam
- the right self, RIC S. BASTASA
- Am I different?, gajanan mishra
- Drops on Earth, binod bastola
- On Her Bed She Lay, White Lily
- Agree for help, hasmukh amathalal
- Scriptures, gajanan mishra
- Mazdoor Bachey, Bano Ali
- She Says, Joseph Narusiewicz
- In the Company of my Muse, Valsa George
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)