Mark Anthony Mendoza
You may be surprise how I know most of the things you do
How could I read your mind, how could I see beyond you.
It's not magic or tricks my girl.. maybe if we look beyond
Maybe it's the what they call 'soulmate'
Too early to notice, too early to conclude
But all the signs are pointing in that direction
How could you explain why we both like same things
Why we do things alike, why we think the same...
If it's coincidence then why too much...
What if we believe it is really the so called 'soulmate'
Could you see what my vision is telling me
Then just close your eyes and look inside your heart
Maybe then you'll see the vision i'm telling you
And once again the color of love will shine
But all of this maybe are too soon.. the road is just starting to be one
The light has just turn into green, the lap still count as one..
But no matter how far the race is, how many laps there is..
Still i'll take the race and believe it is what they call 'Soulmate'
Mark Anthony Mendoza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (soulmate by Mark Anthony Mendoza )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Autumn Song, Sarojini Naidu
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- I am a poet, Julie Johnson
- Life of War, Steven Rhoads
- Do It Well, Babatunde Aremu
- So Tired, Frank Lindquist
- BHARAT KE VEER, AVINASH PANDEY KHUSH
- Memories of river., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Life musings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Record, Holy Man
- observing shells on your shore, Mandolyn ...
- Fly, Holy Man