Mark Anthony Mendoza
You may be surprise how I know most of the things you do
How could I read your mind, how could I see beyond you.
It's not magic or tricks my girl.. maybe if we look beyond
Maybe it's the what they call 'soulmate'
Too early to notice, too early to conclude
But all the signs are pointing in that direction
How could you explain why we both like same things
Why we do things alike, why we think the same...
If it's coincidence then why too much...
What if we believe it is really the so called 'soulmate'
Could you see what my vision is telling me
Then just close your eyes and look inside your heart
Maybe then you'll see the vision i'm telling you
And once again the color of love will shine
But all of this maybe are too soon.. the road is just starting to be one
The light has just turn into green, the lap still count as one..
But no matter how far the race is, how many laps there is..
Still i'll take the race and believe it is what they call 'Soulmate'
Mark Anthony Mendoza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (soulmate by Mark Anthony Mendoza )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Report Again, Margaret Alice Second
- ...as mine, Marites C. Cayetano
- The Old Men Do Not Fear, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Old Soldiers' Song, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Poets Were Hunted, Bulat Okudzhava
- Sister Of Mine, Bulat Okudzhava
- There's The Special Music, Bulat Okudzhava
- They Killed My Father, Bulat Okudzhava
- Why Are You So Sad, Bulat Okudzhava
- Rivals, Pradip Chattopadhyay