There are many things in this world that we cannot understand.
Many things we wish we knew.
The more you think you know,
The more you know not of.
We know that we all must die,
It is just a matter of time.
I am here to tell you
That death is just another beginning.
For in death you become immortal.
In life you prove yourself.
Let your lives show who you are,
But let your spirit fly free and high.
There is no substitute for what we must do.
There is no ending what we cannot understand.
e must find everything that we must to survive.
For in the end,
It is our spirits that may pay the price,
For what we had done in life
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Souls by philip teed )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Armies Of Angels, Saiom Shriver
- Departing Memories, Midnights Voice
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- July 31,2014, Erica Borges
- Where Did It Go To?, Brian Johnston
- The Unapologetic Apology To My Mother (A.., Maurice Harris
- she is fading and then the night swallow.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Everything is yours, RIC S. BASTASA
- The Leg Of A Lamb, Saiom Shriver
- A Task To Master, Lawrence S. Pertillar