Why are you silent!
People want to hear you,
make a move and speak something.
Life is full of energy when you talk a lot,
everyone will love you for who you are!
Be brave, start speaking for yourself.
Sometimes being so quiet
people may think you don't
like meeting new people.
Don't be shy, be happy.
RiRi S...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (! Speak! by RiRi S... )
- 주민등록증위조u i - r i＠hotｍａｉㅣ.ｃｏｍ운전면허증위조(직거래택배), hgytcyc dfzxdfsfz
- 성적증명서위조u i - r i＠hotｍａｉㅣ.ｃｏｍ졸업증명서위조, hgytcyc dfzxdfsfz
- A Solitary Fountain, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Illegal Affair, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Hell, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Death, Md. Ziaul Haque
- I Thought, Menkato Awomi
- Cry of Humanity!, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Who Loves More? Let the Rain Decide, Md. Ziaul Haque
- 신갈 ANMA (ANMA) ☏０１０♭４８６７♭７５８２●신갈 MASSAJE, sdfg wgwq weqwsf
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Character, William Wordsworth
- November, Thomas Hood
- Nicholas Nye, Walter de la Mare
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)