Speak something! ! why are you dumb
Please say dear, speak something,
Don’t be dumb, I am listening,
If not then why are you lying cold on ground,
Everywhere that red blood spread around.
Are you fine, okay or anything wrong,
Why everyone has covered their mouth as if smelt pong,
They are not answering me at least you me,
My questions and queries growing like a tree.
Why? Why? why? are your eyes closed
Are you so sleepy that can’t even look at me
I want to talk to you open your eyes,
Say something otherwise your sweetheart will cry.
Shefali Singh's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Speak something! ! why are you dumb by Shefali Singh )
- A child's prank on love, Naveed Khalid
- Child's Garden Of Verses, Naveed Khalid
- I Lie To Myself, Asma Riaz Khan
- Reed Notes (The Flute Player), Vinaya Joseph
- Madness, Amy Welch
- And Yet You Just Watch, Asma Riaz Khan
- _I've shot the poet, Yor Nella
- Death valley, sultan mahmud
- Under Wearmouth Bridge, Paul Gerard Reed
- Without Wanting..., Asma Riaz Khan