We've been living into a wild love
An outcome that we found holding
The arms of true peace.
Development means evolution
Where you're not alone, when you feel so stuck
Into to something you can't hold anymore.
Everybody saying you're doing it wrong
But it feels so right, so then who's
Missing the goal, who's gona burn away
All the spells that yourself got under?
Gabriel Couto's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (spells by Gabriel Couto )
- Masibonisane, senzokhaya umhayi
- namhlanje usuku olukhulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- okuhle, senzokhaya umhayi
- babies and dogs, oskar hansen
- God Could be Never Wrong, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Khalani zinyoni vele nizolibusa, senzokhaya umhayi
- Fever power, hasmukh amathalal
- Inside a tomb, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sithandwa sami sokuqala, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ngimbonile ufikile uhambile, senzokhaya umhayi