The larger it is
the deeper it is
I am with the dream.
How to travel
all day long
all through the night
till the sky end.
with the bear
and the spider
hands my vehicles gear.
to see height
through this light.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spider by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- <<< you do not fear i know, Abdul Wahab
- Delete nature, gajanan mishra
- She Forgot How to Cry, Cheryl Joy Amarga
- <<<, , , , , Revenge, Abdul Wahab
- <<<<<< Love - a natur.., Abdul Wahab
- <<<< charm of life, Abdul Wahab
- <<<< the prize you win, Abdul Wahab
- Rosalia Lombardo, Richard Thripp
- >>> A view through the hole of .., Abdul Wahab
- على الطبيعة, نزار قباني