Just like a broken egg
Word spoken cannot be gathered
It disappears but continually echos
In the heart of the hearers
Spoken word is life frames
We are what we uttered
So, whatever comes your way
Speak like God to it
It will soon fizzle out
And you will be
Like the spoken word, once again.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spoken Word by Babatunde Aremu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- My love for my birth land, binod bastola
- Critically Evaluating…Lois Lerner's 'Tru.., James B. Earley
- My wondrous dream, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Hues of Green, Joy Cordwell
- FOR ALL BELIEVERS, Tom Zart
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK