I had that spring
where he were in the class with his friends.
I once saw him flirted me.
He changed my heart became blue heaven
and melt me like the honey.
May be we can be like marbles.
Today I see the new way to live.
I could be the person he want to destroy;
disappear in the skies or stabbed me
like the mashed potatoes.
Until time passed by,
I finally choose my own love life
in the happiness life:
'Live with true friends
who care, love and sense of humor ect..'
Natasa Tocuc's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spring fever by Natasa Tocuc )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- unka Andaj, Upendra Singh
- Sweet Madeleine, Nero CaroZiv
- Il faut toujours regarder, Eric Dubois
- The Ballad of John O'Kelly, Chris Zachariou
- Il et Elle se regardent, Eric Dubois
- Mountain, gajanan mishra
- Heures débridées, Eric Dubois
- The end, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- God Truly Cares For Me, Dr John Celes
- Comme une pluie battante, Eric Dubois