Mark Van Doren
Listen, The wind is still,
And far away in the night --
See! The uplands fill
With a running light.
Open the doors. It is warm;
And where the sky was clear--
Look! The head of a storm
That marches here!
Come under the trembling hedge--
Fast, although you fumble...
There! Did you hear the edge
of winter crumble
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spring Thunder by Mark Van Doren )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Leap in time, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Soul Is A Traceless Wound, mary douglas
- A Pink Chalk Moon Rising Behind A Blue H.., mary douglas
- GALE'S MEDAL, Terry Collett
- Listen To Me, I am Talking, Ali Faisal
- That There Should Be Flowers There, mary douglas
- Tetracty Dry Grass, Heather Burns
- On The Highway Of Life, Heather Burns
- Angel With Ferns In A Far Landscape, mary douglas
- Theres A Place, Heather Burns