The great apostle of Love
Love means the God
Love means the life
Love means the world.
At Sridhama Mayapura
In Navadvipa Bangal India
On Phalguna Purnima
In the year 1407 Sakabda
Corresponding to February 1486
By the Christian Calendar.
Son of Sri Jagannath Mishra
And Simati Sacidevi
From the district of Sylhet
And they settled in Navadvipa
Center of education and culture.
Original name Viswambara
And Nimai Pandita
Order of life
And became Sri Chaitanya.
Activities for forty-eight years
And disappeared in 1455
Sakabda at Puri, Odisha, India.
Propagated the teaching of Gita
In the most practical way
And accepted the Lord Krishna
As only worshipable Lord
And Sri Chaitanya
Was free from all sins
Not only a great historical personality
Accepted by some as
Original personality of Godhead.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sri Chaitanya by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- THE DOORS THAT WOULD NOT OPEN, NADYA AWADH
- Great Creative Genius, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- सिमांङावसो गले गले, Ronjoy Brahma
- Highway Snippets: Of Rainbows & Ruins, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- For Life, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Mind Flying, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Broken Relationship, eseck ezeh
- Final Test, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- $25 from POEM HUNTER, Richard Thripp
- Children's Prayer, RoseAnn V. Shawiak