Stanzas In Meditation: Stanza LXXXIII
Why am I if I am uncertain reasons may inclose.
Remain remain propose repose chose.
I call carelessly that the door is open
Which if they may refuse to open
No one can rush to close.
Let them be mine therefor.
Everybody knows that I chose.
Therefor if therefore before I close.
I will therefore offer therefore I offer this.
Which if I refuse to miss may be miss is mine.
I will be well welcome when I come.
Because I am coming.
Certainly I come having come.
These stanzas are done.
Gertrude Stein's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stanzas In Meditation: Stanza LXXXIII by Gertrude Stein )
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.39, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ v.38, Monk E. Biz
- Changes, Tex T Sarnie
- Mankind, Tex T Sarnie
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ v.37, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ v.36, Monk E. Biz
- What Obama..Years Sought...Served Up On .., James B. Earley
- The Dream Catcher, Savita Tyagi
- Believe In Your Own Life Again, Shalom Freedman
- Jadavpur Campus Not For Naxalism, Love A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)