Stanzas In Meditation: Stanza V
Why can pansies be their aid or paths.
He said paths she had said paths
All like to do their best with half of the time
A sweeter sweetener came and came in time
Tell him what happened then only to go
He nervous as you add only not only as they angry were
Be kind to half the time that they shall say
It is undoubtedly of them for them for every one any one
They thought quietly that Sunday any day she might not come
In half a way of coining that they wish it
Let it be only known as please which they can underrate
They try once to destroy once to destroy as often
Better have it changed to pigeons now if the room smokes
Not only if it does but happens to happens to have the room smoke all the time.
In their way not in their way it can be all arranged
Not now we are waiting.
I have read that they wish if land is there
Land is there if they wish land is there
Yes hardly if they wish land is there
It is no thought of enterprise there trying
Might they claim as well as reclaim.
Did she mean that she had nothing.
We say he and I that we do not cry
Because we have just seen him and called him back
He meant to go away
Once now I will tell all which they tell lightly.
How were we when we met.
All of which nobody not we know
But it is so. They cannot be allied
They can be close and chosen.
Once in a while they wait.
He likes it that there is no chance to misunderstand pansies.
Gertrude Stein's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stanzas In Meditation: Stanza V by Gertrude Stein )
- The lost love, nancy cullen
- जोमैया मोसायो, Ronjoy Brahma
- Fracturing Minds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Migrants Plight, Paul Sebastian
- Sharing Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Human in art, hasmukh amathalal
- Legacy Of Goodness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Snowflakes, Wani Rahil
- Moments That Never Were, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- TREASURE ISLAND: Overall Statistics, Frank Avon
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- City That Does Not Sleep, Federico García Lorca
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(July 15 1964)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(21 May 1855 – 27 November 1916)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1644 - 1694)