Turn back the hands of the clock
Pull them so much that they enter into an age
And fall upon a piece of land
Where people still think
That the sun moves around
And the earth is flat and static
Where people may be unscientific
Backward, awkward or primitive
But their society is free from evils
As they do not need powers of money or muscle
I prefer to live among them
As I hate those powers to spin my world.
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Static Earth by Abdul Wahab )
Did you read them?
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown
- The Guitarist, Aya Nasr
- Connections, Gerry Legister
- Imprisonment, Curtis Brown
- Love's the Star, Sandra Feldman
- Remember me, Curtis Brown
- Strongest of them all, Priscilla Rose
- I regret that night in Vegas, but I don'.., Mandolyn ...
- The call to shine, Adele Bercich