If you are spinning your wheels as they say; please change your agenda,
Because we’re all waiting, and you can’t stay on your veranda,
We need death-with-dignity and that will get everyone’s attention,
And the numbers will be on your side so there’s no need for tension.
The same crowd that want to do Toronto’s Rob Ford, want to do you,
They want the likes of Justin or maybe Ms Wynne in charge too,
I’m not sure about the outcome but I know it will not be good,
So think death-with-dignity or you too will be misunderstood.
You have to show Canadians that you’re the one in charge,
Not despot media mogul maggots in a left-wing rage,
And we the people still run this land despite the Senate scandal,
This is how you can do it and there’s no need to gamble.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stephen by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- OUR FALLEN LEAVES اوراقنا المتساقطة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Language, Our Friend, Sandra Feldman
- there's a pretty plum sky and then there.., Mandolyn ...
- Revealed, John Onyeme
- Groom is the Cadaver, Pintu Mahakul
- Sleep deprived, Matthew Holloway
- More Than Just Memories, David Whalen
- Legacy, Matthew Holloway
- EVERY ACTION HAS ITS REACTION لكل فعل رد.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Hatred Is Black, Rich Reitz