James Bredin (1933 / Ennis Canada)
If you are spinning your wheels as they say; please change your agenda,
Because we’re all waiting, and you can’t stay on your veranda,
We need death-with-dignity and that will get everyone’s attention,
And the numbers will be on your side so there’s no need for tension.
The same crowd that want to do Toronto’s Rob Ford, want to do you,
They want the likes of Justin or maybe Ms Wynne in charge too,
I’m not sure about the outcome but I know it will not be good,
So think death-with-dignity or you too will be misunderstood.
You have to show Canadians that you’re the one in charge,
Not despot media mogul maggots in a left-wing rage,
And we the people still run this land despite the Senate scandal,
This is how you can do it and there’s no need to gamble.
James Bredin's Other Poems
- A Big Black Hole... May 9th,2013
- A BINGO HALL... DEC 5TH,2013
- A BINGO HALL... FEB 21TH,2014
- A BLUE MOON... NOV 23RD,2012
- A CANADIAN DEMOCRATIC DICTATOR
- A CANADIAN ELECTION... MAY 26TH,2013
- A CANADIAN TEA PARTY
- A CONSTITUTION LIKE THE SWISS... JAN 19T...
- A Forbidden Subject
- A GIRL IN DERRY June 19th,2011
- A Group of Appoıntees
- A HUNDRED THOUSAND CANADIAN REASONS
- A National Referendum... March 1st,2014
- A Need For Binding Rederendums... Mar 20...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.