Vibhor K Bhardwaj
Stop Female Foeticide….
I am the one who gave you birth...
I am the one who make everyone in girth...
I am the one who spread the love...
I am the one who live like a dove…
I am the one who give you care…
I am the one who pray for you in prayer...
Just tell me…
Were my wings not meant for flying…?
Were my dreams only for dying…?
Was my care nothing meant to you as mother…?
Was my love nothing meant to you as lover…?
Why your hands don't tremble while taking the knife…?
Why your heart doesn't melt while depriving the life…?
Oh my father oh my friend …
Please don't kill me I am just a girl child….
Take an oath and Stop Female Foeticide….
Vibhor K Bhardwaj's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stop Female Foeticide…. by Vibhor K Bhardwaj )
- Satan's obsessions, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- War (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- Finally hope fades away, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What can we do not to sin again? ? ? ?, ademola oluwabusayo
- Childhood collection poem -4, soulful heart
- Tell me you love me, Tiku akp
- All cut jokes, hasmukh amathalal
- Finally Freed (Unbound), Dylan Attard
- This materialistic world هذا العالم المادي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- My dream (Naani Poetry), Jesus James Llorico
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Blackberry-Picking, Seamus Heaney
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)