In the storybook, we are introduced to an elf,
A mind to exact wrong on the fellow man;
I was twenty-three when I heard of him in the real world,
After entering the astral gate transporting me there.
For one of us are three of them,
More golden are their appearances.
My book lies but not so often,
My charismatic elf lives a long life,
He will be my friend for the remainder of the visit.
He will not exact wrong on fellow men.
Thus, the book is straightforwardly my own story.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Storybook by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Just Like A Red Rose Appeared She The Fo.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Birth is not in its hand., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- After Meeting A Foreigner Girl, Bijay Kant Dubey
- At Last A Rose, Electric Lady
- Needs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Buffaloman Too A Chief Minister In B.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Purpose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sitting In The Time's House, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Was Nearly Canonized Recently, Monk E. Biz
- Burquawalli, May I Ask, Why Is Saudi Ara.., Bijay Kant Dubey