Know not why for you i am so keen
Often think how foolish i have been
One who was my strawberry has now become a beauy queen.
Full of attitude and proud thats seen.
Love and Lovee what a beautiful dream
Trust is protected but i scream
For that past i always pine
Your valuable love that was mine
Desire is worldly love was divine
I am upset and rest is fine...
Ahatisham Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Strawberry New by Ahatisham Alam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Aunt Moon, Nassy Fesharaki
- Dune in eye, Nassy Fesharaki
- Loveless lass, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Courage, Maverick Jones
- What Can The Heart Do If It Falls In Love?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- RAIN IN SUMMER!, Mrityunjay Jha
- Battle Ready, Maverick Jones
- Be a Dream, Aftab Alam
- My Love Is Like A Red, Red Rose, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Your Moment, Maverick Jones