Stuck In School
Kill me now.
Take me from this world of insanity.
The clock ticks on the wall.
I can't take it anymore.
I want out.
Behind these walls of hell.
To many enforcers.
Outside / Home.
Where I long to be.
I dream of that hour.
Time to move.
But I'm still here.
I can't go on much longer.
One final hour left.
Its down to the last one.
Satan screams again.
I now am free.
Free to do what I want.
But... there's always tomorrow.
Heather Schroer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stuck In School by Heather Schroer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Little Song, Bulat Okudzhava
- Exploring Inner Oceans, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Little Song About The Foot, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Little Song About Night Moscow, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Little Tin Soldier Of My Son, Bulat Okudzhava
- Flowers stay with me, S.D. TIWARI
- I Fancied The Muse, Bulat Okudzhava
- Involved In Earthly Zeal, Bulat Okudzhava
- We are stupidly bold!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Sword of silver, S.D. TIWARI