Stuck In School
Kill me now.
Take me from this world of insanity.
The clock ticks on the wall.
I can't take it anymore.
I want out.
Behind these walls of hell.
To many enforcers.
Outside / Home.
Where I long to be.
I dream of that hour.
Time to move.
But I'm still here.
I can't go on much longer.
One final hour left.
Its down to the last one.
Satan screams again.
I now am free.
Free to do what I want.
But... there's always tomorrow.
Heather Schroer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stuck In School by Heather Schroer )
- baby boy, mandy messineo
- Last One Off, Kyle Schlicher
- Stray dogs are scary, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Painting Outside The Lines, Kyle Schlicher
- Dancer, Kyle Schlicher
- The Sunset In Your Eyes, Lilly Emery
- Titled with untitled, Jole Hans
- Moon Whispers Tune, Kyle Schlicher
- Oh' that smile, Ms.Tanease Berry
- Our Fall, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Autumn Song, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)