Dave Tanguay (Nov.8,1948 / Westbrook, maine)
Stuff of success (poem)
As you move on and advance your career
You’ll no doubt forget many things you left here.
To help you remember and never forget
Here is a list of those most common
Which I know you’ll return to and remember often
Computer codes hidden in dark obscure places
Changing door codes that keep out strange faces
Furloughs and shut downs and no more pay raises
Old friends and bosses all trapped in their places
With policies, programs, and rules so restrictive
The only thing positive are client’s creative
Through sadness and sorrow you’ve weathered the storm
With keen wit and humor you’ve kept trudging on
But for good friends, music and the lack of TV
You might not have made it this far don’t you see
So keep up the courage good humor and friends
And success will come easy to you in the end
Dave Tanguay's Other Poems
- A thought for 9/11 (poem)
- A thought to begin each day (poem)
- Another Election Rolls Around in the Goo...
- Artist and war (poem)
- As simple as “Love” (poem)
- Beauty glows from within (poem)
- Days Goodness (poem)
- Fall views (poem)
- Father forgive them! For they know not w...
- Getting old? I don’t think so! (poem)
- Ground Control to the One We Trust!
- Hot summer (Haiku)
- How freedom is played! (poem)
- I am a schizo-what? (poem)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.