When time comes to offer prayers?
It becomes individual’s faith to offer
Faith is uppermost in mind
It is basic instinct and true to its kind
Many close friends try to assert
Impose views forcefully and insist
Sometimes I am puzzled to note
With deep regret but remain silent
One thing we note with sincerity
It is the supreme authority
That guides and provides
Shelter with no divides
We notice and believe
That some of the god’s messengers lived here
They propagated prophet’s message
Advised people to restrict bad customs and usages
If Christian friends insist on Jesus
I express my gratitude and trust
How can I negate the role played for humanity?
Was he not the true incarnation of Almighty?
Such philosophy must be applied equally
If we want to live with peace really
Each religion teaches peace and harmony
All over world it is practiced by so many
Let us not confide to particular angle?
Faith and love forms peace triangle
If people are kind and tolerant at heart
I think mankind can breathe easily from the start
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Such philosophy by hasmukh amathalal )
Did you read them?
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak