>>Suf - - -The Wool
Keeping all isms behind
A ship sets off to sail
Through unknown waters
Before it is capsized
Drops all attachments and bonds
Being emptied and lighted
Elevates more to sink into self
The truth is that in every one
The soul is the same
At the bottom of the self
The soul is wrapped in suf - the wool
Emits the glorious warmth of love
Feels not, only a fool.
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (>>Suf - - -The Wool by Abdul Wahab )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Freedom From A Dreary Forest, Monk E. Biz
- I, Me, Mine, Manisha parmar
- My Silver Dime, Is It Poetry
- Cavern, Morgan Michaels
- Lumber Jack Dupree, Denis Bourgeau
- this is for you...or whatever, Mandolyn ...
- O Seductress Of Mine, Folayemi Akande
- if the sun blows up, come find me, Mandolyn ...
- Midnight (i), binod bastola