suicide, suicide i wish i was dead.
suicide, suicide oh how much my wrists have bled.
suicide, suicide were almost there.
suicide, suicide no more skin, the blade will tear.
suicide, suicide we have one week.
suicide, suicide so filled with relief, i cannot speak.
seven days, suicide; until i die.
six days, suicide; no longer will i cry.
five days, suicide; ooh i cant wait.
four days, suicide; until i meet my fate.
three days, suicide; till my last word is said.
two days, suicide; twenty four hours till im dead.
one day, suicide; till night tears through dawn.
today, suicide; i am dead, i am gone.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Suicide by Tiddely Winks )
Still I Rise
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
(12 June 1819 – 23 January 1875)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 1, 1921)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(17 June 1867 – 2 September 1922)
- WH Auden
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Poetry of A Root Crop, Charles Kingsley
- Prophecy of a Ten Ton Cheese, James McIntyre
- Orchard Trees, January, Richard Wilbur
- The Fury Of Guitars and Sopranos, Anne Sexton
- Housewife, Anne Sexton
- A Legacy, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- No, I'm not Byron; I am, yet, Mikhail Yuryevich Lermontov
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Sad Child, Margaret Atwood