Empath In flames
Empath In flames Poems
- [death Return, Death Be Gone. ...
- [a Deadly Dream] I close my eyes, And await my dreams. To ...
- [3x2=6/3. As Two Becomes One] As I meditate… I Relinquish my...
- [alleys] I walk through empty alleys most my life, Running ...
- [the Darker Side Of Me] When I was born, I gave birth to a ...
- [cheshire Cat] So many times these words have been ...
- [as I Turn To Stone] As my hand gently embraces the clay, I...
hmmm. what's to tell really,
I've been writting since I can remember.
Words are passion... they express love, anger, excitement, pain etc...
I find poetry to be the magic words to ones soul. You can get alot from a persons style of writing. As though the pen they use, is filled with the blood of the poet.
Please versifier's relent you hearts, come find me & we will... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Empath In flames
[death Return, Death Be Gone. (William Shakespeare Tribute) ]
Swiftness Thy foe, amongst in few.
Arch thou back, Thee mountain breast.
Giveth thy name & call it thou curse…
Flame thy existence, Darkest of black.
Purified hearts, Endurance thou Love.
(Death Return, Death be gone.)
Deepest in trench,
Thou giveth in birth
Deepest within, adjacent waters.
Giveth thy cry, Thou giveth thy birth
Demise credence, heath thou dispel
To learn… Entail.
(Death return, Death be gone.)
Engulf each life, smother in greatness.
Tears, soak to seep deliverance
Thee distraction be mild,
Thy pain, ...